On April the 9th, 2022, professional hair and make-up artist Tanya Deemer and I will team up and premiere a unique event! A day-long headshot collective to answer all of your needs for new corporate pictures, LinkedIn and other social media profile photos, portraits, website pictures and of course… headshots!
Who’s Tanya? She is a Global Celebrity Makeup Artist whose career spans over two decades. Her work is seen on the Runways of New York Fashion Week, Hollywood’s Big Screen & Red Carpet, International Advertising Campaigns for major global corporations, Magazine Editorials and much more. She has also served as a Beauty Industry Expert on ExtraTV & The Doctors in Hollywood to educate the viewers on industry tips & tricks. Tanya has been featured as an expert by top publications like New Beauty, Oprah Magazine,The Knot, Well & Good, Martha Stewart Living, Cosmo and Glamour regarding all things makeup.
The day will be divided into thirty 40-minutes slots: yes! you will get camera-ready makeup and hair and your photo session, in-and-out in less than one hour!
Details and instructions:
- Bookings are open through March the 31st.
- The location will be in Torrance, on Pacific Coast Highway.
- Each session includes twenty minutes of light, high-impact hair-styling and makeup to make you camera-ready, and twenty minutes of photography.
- Please come with basic makeup and clean, dry hair: for specific questions regarding makeup and hair, please reach out to Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The photography session will focus on one single look but you may add/remove layers and accessories (in other words, you cannot change your shirt but you can add/remove your blazer, glasses, etc: the less you change, the more we shoot, the greater variety you get to pick from).
- The package includes four (4) high resolution edited images: you may purchase additional images for $25 each.
- The exceptional value of this package depends on a tightly streamlined schedule: please be on time. We understand that stuff happens, and L.A. traffic is what it is, and we will do our best to accommodate emergencies but we cannot guarantee 100%, therefore please make sure to arrive at the studio at least twenty (20) minutes before your scheduled time.
- Similarly, the streamlined schedule underpinning the exceptional value of the Headshot Collective dictates the following cancellation policy: cancel by March 31st for a full refund, and by April the 7th for a 50% refund. Previous-day cancellations and no-shows will not be refunded.
- If you need to change your scheduled time, and move it to another available time, please email Tom at email@example.com.