For the third year in a row, this holiday season you can have your family photos taken and support your PTA at the same time!
Since 2020 I’ve been partnering with the Tulita Elementary School PTA for the PTA fundraiser. Starting this year I will be working with the Parras Middle School PTA, too!
How do the fundraiser sessions work?
You can have your family photos taken at a special rate, at your favorite location in the South Bay* or in the comfort of your home, and the package will include a donation to the benefit of your school’s PTA!
The cost of every session is $275.00 and it includes a $55.00 donation to the PTA of either Tulita or Parras (if you have kids in both schools, the donation will be split by default). In other words, twenty percent of the profits will be donated to the PTAs!
What about the sessions?
- You can start booking now, sessions will be available on Thursdays through Sundays from the 20th of October to the 18th of December.
- 30 minutes of shoot in your favorite location of the South Bay.*
- No extra charge for family and friends who want to join the session.**
- The final edited pictures (usually 20 to 40 per session) will be digitally delivered to you within a week.
- For immediate gratification and a little vintage magic, you will have a Polaroid image to take home!
Wait, you didn’t mention prints?
In 2022, every client has a different relationship with prints, so this is how I usually work: the online gallery lets you download high resolution pictures, and most people are happy to send them to their favorite print provider, should they want any prints. As an alternative, you also have the option of ordering prints directly from the gallery: they might be a little more expensive than your typical print shop, but the quality and the ease of the process are worth the difference (especially if ordering a handful).
How do I book?
Just go to the Calendly page of the event, pick your date and time, fill all the details in, process the payment and we’re all set!
If you want to book a date that is not available on the calendar please email your request at email@example.com and I will try to accomodate your schedule!
What’s the fine print?
You are right, there are a couple of asterisks. Here’s what they mean:
* Available locations include Redondo Beach, Torrance, Hermosa, and the North-Western neighborhoods of Palos Verdes. Further locations may be subject to scheduling availability and a proportionate travel gratuity.
** Friends and relatives are welcome to join but the number of people will not extend the allocated time. In case of many relatives and friends joining, booking two consequent time-slots may be a good option.
Terms of cancellation and rescheduling: Free rescheduling or full refund for cancellations up to 72 hours prior to the appointment. Rescheduling and cancellation with less than 72 hours of notice will involve a $50.00 fee. Same-day cancellations, except for force majeure, will be considered as no-shows and the refund will not be guaranteed.